Sunday, August 10, 2014

28mm Renaissance Project 4

A Minor update Guys.... I manage to finish off the Artillery crew and some more 28mm Old Glory Landsknechts Pike men. I also based (my apologies for no mass bloc formation photos) up to 60 x 28mm Landsknechts figures on 40mm x 40mm stands..umm haven't flocked the bases will do that tomorrow... thanks Guys! cheers



Landsknecht Artillery Commander or may
be used as Army Commander


The Standard Bearer is actually a 2 handed
swordsman converted as a Flag Bearer


7 more Landsknechts Pikemen painted







Landsknecht Artillery Crew












8 comments:

  1. Great progress Phil, your paint brushes move with the speed of a gazelle .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, speeding along nicely to finish off this project and it looks like to me the figures I painted look "rubbish" the colors I used do not give the eye candy and character to the Old Glory 28's models...

      Delete
  2. This is developing into a cool project! The Old Glory figures remind me of heavily plumed birds. From some camera angles the hats look like beaks even enhancing my bird-like, mental image.

    You will have these finished in no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe.. your not wrong Jonathan some of the figures do look like peacocks :o))

      Delete
  3. Great pace you have set and they look very nice!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so sure Christopher, the figures look a little "grubby" the colors I used seem to me they just don't blend in together along with the assorted figures.... oh well..

      Delete
    2. I think you are to critical of your painting . You see them everyday.

      I think they good .

      Joe

      Delete
    3. yeah I know Joe, I have been a little negative on myself during my work processes on the Landsknechts....Thanks again Joe..cheers

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...