Wednesday, November 6, 2013

III/62b Early Polish

Hi Guys, here are my 15mm Essex Miniatures Early Polish

This army, which is a good one to play with, has 12 elements/stands (49 figures)

1x(Gen)Kn  2xKn 1xLh 3xSp 1xBd 3xBw 1xPs

Historical Enemies: Early Slav, Early/Late Hungarians, Early Russian, Medieval Germans, Lithuanian or Samogitian, Teutonic Orders, Mongols and Medieval Scandinavian.



General (3Kn)




2 x (3Kn)








1 x (2Lh)



1 x (4Bd)




3 x (4Sp)







3 x (3Bw)






1 x (2Ps)






7 comments:

  1. A beautiful army, paintjob and basing are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phil for your kind words.....love your blog!

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a tear, one beautiful army after another! There is much here to love and admire. I love all of the detail you've painted on these fellows, trim work, shields and more. Its hard to pick a favorite but the Axemen (Bd) win by a whisker! I suspect this is a tough army in DBA too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monty, yeah with good infantry (spearmen) to hold your center line with supporting light infantry (archers) and the punching arm the Knights the Poles are a tough nut to crack..a good playable army...

      cheers

      14 more DBA armies to paint up...whew!

      Delete
  4. Very nice blog, Phil. You do a great job with your photography. I could learn a lot from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping in Duke, I appreciate your comments. as for my photography well I need to improve my lighting setup properly next time to take better close up and clear crisp photo shots of my miniatures....anyway...Thanks Duke for visiting my blog..oh I have been following your blog for some time now...great painted miniatures you have there Sir!..

      cheers

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...